The Environ Intensive Revival Masque has a unique combination of revolutionary ingredients Asiatic, Mandelic and Lactic Acid that make the skin appear more luminous, smoother and revitalized.
- Research over many years has shown that Asiatic Acid promotes the synthesis of growth factors that are important in the regenerative processes of the skin.
- Lactic Acid is a powerful promoter of the natural hydrating factors of the skin.
- Mandelic Acid works in synergy with Lactic and Asiatic Acid in creating a smoother, younger and more refined skin appearance.
In the evening, pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ products. Use the spatula to dispense product into the hand before applying Revival Masque in a thin layer to the face, neck and décolleté area. Wash your hands after application. Leave on skin for a minimum of 20 minutes and remove with tepid water. Follow with your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturiser. Alternatively apply your Environ range of products then 20 minutes later apply the Revival Masque and leave on skin overnight.
Best used during autumn and winter but may be used all year round provided a broad spectrum sunscreen is applied daily.
Skin Types: Suitable for uneven skin texture and sun damaged skin.
- Asiatic Acid
- Lactic Acid
- Mandelic Acid
Hints and Tips:
- Replace seal and cap immediately after use.
- Ensure that spatula is cleaned before and after use.
- It is recommended to use the Revival Masque for a minimum of four to six months to experience maximum benefit. It may be used by first time Environ users.
- A mild tingling may be experienced after application.
- If the product accidently gets into the eye, flush thoroughly with tepid water.
- If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product.
50ml (1.7 fl oz) jar with special spatula